Are you ready to make a difference in children’s lives?
Welcome to our How to Teach Yoga to Kids online course. We are very excited for you to be a part of it!
Love yoga and kids? Introduce the joy and fun of yoga to children while instilling the benefits they will have for life. Enrollment is opening soon for our Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training! Find out more here.
Click below to get your lesson plan.
Kids, yoga, and teaching are my passions and I have inspired thousands of children for over 18 years as an elementary teacher and kids yoga instructor. I have the exact kid tested and approved yoga resources and lesson plans for you to introduce kids to yoga through movement, mindfulness, fun, and games.
Go Go Yoga for Kids is perfect for parents, teachers, and anyone who enjoys yoga and kids. I am glad you are here, now let’s get started!
Interested in our Kids Yoga Book and Yoga Cards?
See our extensive list of recommended kids yoga resources and lesson plans.
1. Boosts Your Brain: When your body is upside down and your feet are higher than your heart, the normal pull of gravity on your body is revered, which helps blood return to the heart.
2. Makes you Happy: Endorphins are released and your frown will literally be turned upside down.
3. Helps Digestion: Inversions release trapped gas and keeps things moving along.
4. Strengthen Your Body: Your muscles are turned on and your core engaged so this creates strength and balance throughout your body
5. They are fun! Be like a kid again! Kids are usually pretty good about trying anything and getting right back up again if they fall. There’s nothing wrong with trying a falling pose.
Remember that some inversions do require great strength and balance, so take things slow. You will get the same benefits from Down Dog or Legs up the wall as you will from a headstand, so there is no need to rush your body.