Create Kids Yoga Lesson Plans with our easy-to-follow guide.
Looking to create fun and easy kids yoga lesson plans? The Go Go Yoga for Kids Guide is just for you. This colorful, easy to follow guide contains the best practices for teaching kids yoga. Get your free Teach Yoga to Kids Guide now.
June 7- Fun in the Sun: Beachball Yoga for Kids
Have fun getting fit and flexible through yoga poses, games, mindfulness and more. Led by Sara J. Weis, kids yoga instructor and author of Go Go Yoga for Kids. Be ready for some fun!
Calling all girls who dream crazy big! Come check out our new Pop Up with Athleta Girl styles and join us for a summer themed kids yoga class! We will have fun working on yoga poses, games, mindfulness and more. Led by Sara J. Weis, kids yoga instructor and author of Go Go Yoga for Kids
. Stay after class for delicious bites and hair braiding! All girls will recieve a hairband and one lucky girl will win a $50 shop card! Hope to see you there!
Eagle Pose is a wonderful yet challenging yoga pose for kids and adults. It has many benefits and is a fun pose to continue to work on.
How To Do Eagle Pose
- Begin in a standing position. Cross your right thigh over your left leg.
- Try to tuck your right foot behind the calf of your left leg.
- Bring your arms straight out in front of you, and then cross left arm over your right arm at the elbows.
- Bend left arm at elbow and bring palms of hands together. If palms do not touch, then have the backs of hands touch.
- Bend your knees and hold your arms out in front of you with fingertips toward the sky.
- Squeeze everything tight.
- Repeat on the other side.
Benefits of Eagle Pose
- Stretches shoulders and upper back
- Strengthens legs, hips and ankles
- Increases calm, focus, and concentration
- Works on balance and stability
Need more free animal yoga poses and resources? Get them delivered monthly here.
Hello everyone: I am Rocky, a 10 week old Bichon Poodle, and the newest addition to the Weis Family. Soon I hope to be a full-time model for Go Go Yoga Kids and will be showing you how to really do some Down Dog yoga. For now, I just want to chew on my yoga mat. Stay tuned!
Congratulations to Kim W. and Lynn T, the lucky winners of our Kids Yoga Challenge Pose Cards! We love these yoga flashcards so much and couldn’t be more excited to share them with others.
Find out more about our Kids Yoga Challenge Pose Cards here.
Need more kids yoga resources? See our tried and true recommendations here.