How To Do Eagle Pose
- Begin in a standing position. Cross your right thigh over your left leg.
- Try to tuck your right foot behind the calf of your left leg.
- Bring your arms straight out in front of you, and then cross left arm over your right arm at the elbows.
- Bend left arm at elbow and bring palms of hands together. If palms do not touch, then have the backs of hands touch.
- Bend your knees and hold your arms out in front of you with fingertips toward the sky.
- Squeeze everything tight.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Stretches shoulders and upper back
- Strengthens legs, hips and ankles
- Increases calm, focus, and concentration
- Works on balance and stability
You May Also Enjoy: