It was “Ask the Author Anything” for these 4th-grade students..and they sure did! It is always so much fun visiting schools. We cover it all including; getting ideas for stories, adding pictures and a cover, the publishing process, and if kids can get published. (Yes they can!) I am certain some of them will!
Of course, we always include some yoga poses games as well to help them get fit, flexible, focused while being introduced to the lifelong benefits of yoga.
A Sampling of Student “Ask the Author” Questions:
1. How do you get your ideas?
2. What do you do with your idea to get started? Mind Mapping, revising and editing made easy.
3. How do you add pictures?
4. What about a cover?
5. Where can you put your book when it is published?
6. Can a kid get published?
7. Will you write another book?
Go Go Yoga for Kids Books:
For the full Ask the Author presentation, please check it out here.
Why the Go Go Yoga for Kids E-Store Matters to You:
- Now you are able to easily download your Go Go Yoga for Kids books on any device. This means your iphone, computer, tablet, kindle, ipad. Any of these places!
- You can also easily transfer your Go Go Yoga for Kids books from device to device.
- This is also extra exciting because you are able to easily print out sections that are important to you. You know how much I love writing and putting together kids yoga lesson plans. Now you can easily find which lesson plan you want to use and print it out for your personal use. This is also true for our lesson plan templates, guides and games that are found in our books!
- Another great reason to purchase your e-books directly from the author is that it does help me out. You know how kids yoga is my passion and I love being able to get resources and ideas straight to you. When you purchase directly from the author this allows a great connection and helps small businesses such as Go Go Yoga for Kids.