Yoga Lessons for Children is the #1 New Release in Lesson Planning for Educators! It is filled with lesson plans for teachers and parents that will hopefully teach children and help them be active, flexible, focused and mindful.
Find your copy of Go Go Yoga for Kids: Yoga Lessons for Children
If you are looking for ways to effectively teach yoga to children and increase their mindfulness, self-confidence, stress management, and self-control, Go Go Yoga for Kids: Yoga Lessons for Children provides all the tools and resources you will need. Parents, teachers, children’s yoga instructors, counselors, and health care professionals will find this guide introduces yoga to children at a whole new level.
Yoga Lessons for Children Includes:
- Benefits of yoga for children
- Secrets to teaching yoga to children
- Breathing exercises that can help kids become calm and relaxed
- Over 150 fun and creative yoga games, activities, and challenges for all ages
- Kids yoga lesson planning guides and templates
- 35 ready-to-use unique yoga lesson plans that engage kids from the start
- The best yoga props and how to easily use them with children
- Ways to build mindfulness through meditation and mantras
- Yoga pose illustrations
- Suggestions of read-aloud books and ways to incorporate yoga and movement
- Quick and Easy No-Time-To-Plan Kids Yoga Lesson Plans
- Downloadable yoga bingo cards
This book details everything in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step format that will help you successfully teach yoga to kids of all ages. Go Go Yoga for Kids: Yoga Lessons for Children is the resource you will need to inspire children in life-long healthy ways.
Best-selling author, Sara J. Weis, is a creative and passionate teacher who has inspired children for over twenty years. In Go Go Yoga for Kids Sara has combined her experience as an elementary teacher and a certified kid and adult yoga instructor to introduce children to yoga in engaging and child-friendly ways. She is passionate about helping children receive the many mental and physical benefits yoga can provide them both now and throughout their lives. Sara is the author of Go Go Yoga for Kids: A Complete Guide to Using Yoga with Kids and the creator of the Kids Yoga Challenge Pose Cards and the Kids Yoga Challenge App. She has also created two online kids yoga training courses.
Sara holds a master’s degree in education as well as a bachelor’s degrees in early childhood and elementary education. She truly knows what works to get children interested and engaged with yoga. Sara feels strongly about having all of the ideas, strategies, and lessons in one place so that anyone who works with kids will be able to introduce yoga to them with confidence and success.
Sara is a teacher for West Des Moines Schools and leads kids yoga classes for a nationally- known health and fitness club. She lives in Iowa with her husband, three children, and yoga pup, Rocky.