It was so much FUN to be invited LIVE on the I AM a Lovable Me Show. Take a look if you have children in your life that you love and care about and truly want to make a positive difference in their lives! There is so much goodness to share!
Listen and Discover on the Lovable Me Show:
- Why kids need yoga NOW in our world today
- The benefits of yoga for children
- Secrets on getting kids started with yoga
- How to introduce children to yoga and mindfulness in fun and engaging ways
- Plus learn the shocking truth about what happens to all children after they turn 7
Take a peek at some of the show’s highlights below:
- How do children benefit from practicing yoga?
- What ages can children begin yoga?
- How it adult yoga different than kids yoga?
- What are some ways of introducing mindfulness and yoga at home? It doesn’t need to take long. It is really about introducing children to some exercises and helping them discover how they feel and when they could use them. Establishing routines: Poses/stretches you can do in the AM and in the Evening Settling down.
- How to model mindfulness yourself
- What ages can children begin yoga? Yoga is a lifelong practice. There is no so such thing as yoga perfection. By introducing yoga to toddlers, preschoolers, and school-aged kids you are setting them up for lifelong skills.