A Complete Guide to Yoga With Kids
Go Go Yoga for Kids is perfect for
Go Go Yoga for Kids Includes:
- Over 150 fun and creative yoga games, activities, & challenges for all ages
- 15 ready to use unique yoga lesson plans that will have kids engaged from the start
- Ways to bring mindfulness and awareness to all children
- Kid yoga pictures and pose illustrations
- Easy ways to incorporate yoga in the school setting for all types of learners and abilities
- How to get your kids involved with yoga at home
- Tips on working with teens and tweens
- Partner poses, balance activities, group & inversion teaching tips & ideas
- Sample parent communication ideas
- Examples of where and how to teach yoga for kids
- Books, music and other fun resources to help kids learn about yoga.
This book details everything in an easy to follow, step-by-step format that will help you successfully teach yoga to kids of all ages. Go Go Yoga for Kids is the only resource you will need to inspire children in a healthy and lifelong way.
Our Customer Reviews:
Katherine V. Elementary School Teacher
Crystal T.Kids Yoga Instructor
Megan Q. Children’s Yoga Instructor, Public School Teacher
Michelle M.Preschool Director
John T. Adult Yoga Instructor and Dad of 2
About Sara J.Weis:
Kids, yoga, and teaching are truly Sara’s passions. With over 17 years of teaching in the public schools and after leading hundreds of kids yoga classes, Sara has a great deal of expertise in these areas. She is a certified kid and adult yoga instructor and holds a master’s degree in education. Using all of her knowledge and experience Sara has created and kid tested hundreds of yoga games, lessons and movement ideas that will help instill the lifelong benefits of yoga in all kids.
Copyright @ 2017, Go Go Yoga for Kids